Tuesday, October 21, 2008

busybusybusybusy

I honestly cannot tell when the last time I had just free time to sit and do nothing! It's rediculous. But now that I think of it, if I had that time I wouldn't know what to do with it. . .

On a very bright note =]
Our first soccer game is 2 1/2 weeks away, and I am super freakin' excited about it. I am trying to make the best of my last year playing, and I think that it will pay off in the end. Our team is pretty great this year, especially the freshmen. I am looking foward to our skip day(probably some day in November), and maybe a hangout time before then. . . The new uniforms look great, shirts and such will be ordered soon, and out of three months we've only had one really bad practice. It's great!

Teenagers need to wake freakin' up. I'm tired of this "I'm voting for him because my parents are" or "He's a good speaker". Yes, parental voting and public speaking are important, they aren't near as important as understanding their values and what they plan to do in office. If you are going to vote on someone, take the time to read about them and what they have done in the past. . .

oh, and I'm single. I don't have time for boys. Even if they are very nice and spend money. See?!? No time. . .

[Back to the books like always]

No comments: