Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It's cold outside. I don't like cold weather, at all! But the christmas decorations are nice :) And mom is working on Christmas shopping, though they are in the Bahamas right now. I bet the weather is great down there. . . But no! They left me here. Ugh.
So it a few weeks I will be a licensed First Responder. This semester has really been great, but now I am looking back on a few things that I really have missed and didn't realize I would. I finally have a couple days off from college to take a break! I loved playing in the stands during the football games, but nothing beats preforming on the field. I remember how stressed out I was for my first game my freshman year. Once the show started, there was no turning back and it all turned into a huge blur. ( But I did hit form 7! :D ) Every now and then I miss the weekend parties at someone's house with the "group." Yes, most people lose touch after high school, but I didn't expect it to be so in this year. My last one! I rarely see my best friend, but I know that we can still depend on each other when it's needed. She's really a great person who I have learned a lot from. I love to see her new drive for Christ, and it helps push me harder, even when she thinks I'm not looking ;) . . . . . It's funny how even thought we don't talk/hang out much, when we do, it picks up right where it left off without missing a beat. Ah, well off of memory lane for now. . .
Our soccer team's record is 3-1! That's something to be proud of and I am. . . It's been quite a challenge to keep it up for the past few years. I just hope the rest of the season goes well too!
And now back to the books. . . Mass Triage. . . Respirations. . . Shock. . . AVPU. . . RPM. . . Yea I'm done now :)

No comments: