Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My classes

So I've gotten like 50 billion questions over the past few weeks about how my classes are going...
So here you go...


1- Sheldon (Spanish 2) This is my favorite class. If it wasn't for Ms. Sheldon making me laugh and loving Spanish, I would hate high school this year! She's a great christian and it's so nice to actually have a teacher who doesn't cuss in class, and cares about their students. I just don't like that some people don't know when to stop!

2- Ash (Economics) I like Ash, but hate regular classes. It just seems like he has to repeat everything five times. . . By the third time the bright ones are done with the work already that really didn't need to be explained in the first place!

3- McFadden (Professional Development) This is possibly the easiest class that I have ever had. Ever! I'm typing this now while he is lecturing if that clues you in some. He talks. . . We play on the computer. . . Does it get any easier??

4- Taylor (Biology) She's late every week. But the labs are pretty easy so just read the text and take some tests online. Luckily, the guys make me laugh, and Sierra and I do the work!

5- Barr (First Responder) I look forward to this class every week because it is in my field of study, and it's a challenge. This week is the orientation to BLS/CPR, and then in a couple weeks we are working on Patient Assessment. This is probably my hardest class, but mainly just reading and word by word memorization. I want an A in this class and it'll take a lot of studying to get it! Next semester I will have EMT. I will take a semester exam to be a licensed First Responder to move onto EMT, and will take a year exam in May for the license for EMT.

6- Ulmer (Student Life Skills) I like her, the professor, but she keeps telling me that my personality doesn't fit being a firefighter. . . Funny thing is my personality results matched my father in every aspect! And I think that he did a pretty good job in the fire service. . . Apparently I should be sitting behind a desk for the rest of my life! Not going to happen! Ever!


So I love my schedule and classes, but after going to college for the morning I don't want to go back to high school. I really do like having a two hour break between college and high school to do homework, study, and eat at Nana's house. Well this class in pointless and he doesn't really care what we do. . . And we're learning how to be better "communicators", bahaha.

1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal