Monday, September 29, 2008

passing =]

Last week was the BLS CPR test, which I passed! I just don't know what my final score is yet. I was pretty stoked. Now it's on to patient assessment. Fifty pages of how to do this and how not to do that. Strict memorization. . . I'm loving it all because it's new to me.
Friday night was almost a waste of time. Our football team got beat by Yulee, sad I know. And Mr. Booker is still asking me to kick for varsity. Even sadder. It's bad when the coaches and principal ask the girls' soccer captain to kick for the varsity football team! I did get to see Evan. He and Chase came out there during halftime and the third quarter and got some peanuts. [which were freakin' huge!] It was great because I hadn't really gotten to see him much that week.
After the game and getting back to the school Evan, Chase, Drew, and Ben were out in the parking lot. So I had to talk and listen to their marvelous singing. Then it was home and off to bed!

No comments: