Tuesday, September 23, 2008

past weekend

So Friday night was the football game versus Union County. Erica and I were having a grand time as usual. It's hard for us not to have a good time! Helped Caila with make-up, and it really was the most I had seen her in a while, so it was nice to talk! I miss getting to see her and hang out every day, but it makes getting together just more important. We're growing up! The half-time show is really improving and Craig was there to see it all. I got to see it from a bird's view in the box; it was a new way to view a show!

Then in the fourth quarter it out of no where just began to pour!!! It was the wettest I have ever been at a football game. We all had a good time while soaked, but then the rain got freakin' cold. It wasn't a typical Florida rain, at all. When Mr. Reynolds said to go inside, Erica and I booked it for the bandroom. Evan came to see me and it was nice except when I realized how pathetic we all looked when we got into the bandroom. Mascara everywhere. My eye was randomly red. But he stayed there for like an hour. . . It was great =]

Saturday night was hangout night at Erica's house. Erica && Chase; Me && Evan. Tacos and some brownie trifle thing. . . The food was great. [I just supervised, because I'm not the best cook!] We watched Failure to Launch, and then football. I think the guys were much more excited about the football games on than the movie Erica and I picked out. I have discovered that I am much better at Bowling on the Wii than in real life. After three games I only broke 100 once, and Evan did pretty much every game. So I liked the Wii much better! The guys left at midnight and Erica and I made the mistake of talking until much later. Sunday morning pretty much everyone was tired and didn't listen too well in church.=]

Later!

No comments: